1932: birth of a movement
In 1932, a group of friends wishing to attend gym classes came together. Gym class quickly became a permanent institution. The 26 February, the gymnastics club in Geneva was created, and its statutes were adopted.
In 1933, Light the name is adopted. Print the first membership card.
In 1935, Mr Simonin leases the land to Veyrier, whose surface is 4070 m2.
In 1950, running water is brought on the ground.
In 1951, collegiate construction of the first pool. Inauguration of the first dormitory.
In 1952, 1953, first table tennis.
The years that followed were marked by an expansion of the club and the naturist movement.